With technologically advanced, energy efficient washers and dryers that cut wash and dry times and utility costs, Dexter has the coin-op laundry equipment to help you build your successful coin-op laundromat.
1.Through advancements in technology, Dexter coin-op washers and dryers are able to produce utility savings of 60 percent or more for laundry store owners. A difference that you’ll see in your bottom line.
2. Dexter Express washers use 200 g force spin cycles to extract more water from each laundry load, cutting down on the amount of time and energy needed in the drying process.
3. Dryers in the Dexter Express line use less gas and electricity to get clothes dryer, faster.
4. Combining the Dexter Express washers and dryers, customers can complete a turn (wash and dry cyles per load) in less than an hour, allowing them to spend more time doing what they love to do.
5. Reduced energy usage not only improves your bottom line, but also reduces the environmental impact dramatically.
Built to Last
1. Dexter coin-op machines are engineered and built in the heartland of America, and constructed using high-quality, commercial-grade components, oversized frames, heavy duty bearings and seals, extra-large loading doors and more.
2. Dexter washers are encased in stainless steel for durability and a clean finish.
A Company with History
1. Dexter Laundry has been building top-of-the-line products since 1894 in their Fairfield, Iowa headquarters.
2. Employee-owned, Dexter understands the needs of your business and has over 100 years of experience providing laundry equipment to thousands of coin-op laundry businesses worldwide.
3. With a heritage built on delivering value, Dexter prides itself on progressing technologies to deliver energy efficient coin-op laundry equipment that perform better and last longer.
4. Dexter Financial services can help make your investment in their quality equipment easy. Start the conversation today with an Authorized Dexter Dealer like Western State Design.
Still exploring ideas but have questions we haven’t answered? We are here to help.
1 on 1
Our Specialists will meet with you individually to walk you through
Free Video Seminar
Investment seminar lead by Coin Laundry Association President